Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude

So while I was out of town, I somehow managed to turn off my scheduled posts...yeah, technology and I arn't the best of friends at time! So today I am extra thankful! Have a wonderful Veteran's Day. Please give some love to those who fight for our freedom and to those who support our troops at home. 


Day 12
Tomb Unknown Soldier Picture

Today I am thankful for the men, and women who serve our country every day and especially to those who have served or given their life for this country. I am thankful that they are/were willing to put their lives on the line for my freedom so that I may live and work in a place without terror and violence.


Day 11

Today I am thankful to all the families, wives, and parents of these men and women, the true heros who serve our nation thanklessly. Thank you, yours is not an easy job.  Without you supporting them on the home front, we could not be a free nation. 

 
Day 10

Today I am thankful for living in a small town. While the bright lights of this beautiful city are fun for a weekend, the chaos, cars and massive numbers of people everywhere are a bit too much for me! Small town, USA is where I belong.


Day 9
Cirque Du Soleil

Today I am thankful for artistic shows like Cirque Du Soleil. What an overwhelmingly cool experience! The directors who can create shows like this and the performers who can do the skills needed for these performances are in a nutshell, AMAZING! If you ever get a chance to see one, do it! This is the second show I have seen and I am always impressed and amazed!


 Day 8
Today I am thankful for a weekend with this gal who lives far, far away.
Thankful for growing new friendships and time to catch up with old friends. I am blessed to have such wonderful women in my life!
Good times with great friends are always something to be thankful for!


Day 7
British Airways Plane - Free Desktop Wallpaper


Today I am thankful for pilots who can, not only take off and fly, but land the plane too! Oh and some really cool people that I got to sit next to while I was on my flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment