Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude

Day 1
The beautiful barn wood mantle the hubby built!
 There are so many things to be thankful for everyday, but I am trying to be aware of the little things that we may miss in our day to day world. Today is November 1st, my first day in 30 Days of Gratitude. So today, I am grateful for my husband, and his never-ending patience with my crazy ideas and building plans. For building me beautiful reclaimed barn wood mantles (because I need something to hang stockings off of, of course!) Or risking bodily harm to hang ladders from the ceiling at all hours of the night. He does beautiful work behind the scenes and I don't give him nearly enough credit. I love you honey, thanks for putting up with all my crazy ideas! 

 
What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment