Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving! Day 22
 

Today I am thankful that I got to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast with my husband at work at his fire station since he was on duty. It was a fabulous day! The kids got to ride their scooters around the station and see their Dad at work, which being that we live 100 miles away, doesn't happen very often. 


We even got to take a ride in the fire engine! I am feeling very blessed that my husband is a fireman and loves what he does. He is an amazing provider and his schedule allows for us to do so many things other families cannot. 

I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Be safe if you are traveling and if you do brave the crowds for Black Friday, come and see us. Vintage Etc. will be open from 10am -7pm Friday and Saturday, and 11-5 on Sunday. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment