Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What colors do you love in your home?

Color chip found at 1912 Bungalow
  While basking poolside with a friend the other day, we got on to the topic of paint colors. More importantly what colors do we love in our home the most. She is remodeling and now that the walls are going up again, paint is on the forefront of thought. For me, it's Silver Sage (Restoration Hardware),

Parisian Taupe (Behr), 
Parisian Taupe wall color shown around window, hard to see I know but this is the only picture I had! The white paint on the shelving is Swiss Coffee.
 and Oat Straw (Behr). 

They are the primary colors in my home and at the store, and I love their versatility and the way they blend with almost anything. Do you have any particular colors that you love? If so we would love to hear from you. Please share your favorites and link up if you blog or have pics of the color! Have a tantalizing Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment