Friday, August 5, 2011

Brave Girls Club

 
  Do you ever feel like you are just going through the motions? Do you ever wonder "Is this as good as it gets?" 
We all do. 
That is why I am sharing the Brave Girls Club with you. It is AMAZING! Such an incredible group of people, helping others through so many things. I stumbled on to it when I was perusing blogs one day and I am hooked. I get their Daily Truths and it is so wonderful to have something positive to read instead of the negativity that seems to be all around us. Here is a Daily Truth I got just the other day:

 
Just look at their opening statement on their website: 
"We are on a wild and crazy mission to find all of the brave women of the world...to help them find each other...then to change the world with good news, good ideas, good people, and good times."

I think we could all use a little of that, don't you? I hope you are receive all of life's blessings this week. 
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment