Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Remnants of the Past Show

 
It's almost here! Can you feel the excitement in the air....in just a few days, on Saturday, April 30th will be the Remnants of the Past Vintage Show (ROPT). 40 + vendors selling their finest wares, and the displays, oh boy, are they gorgeous! 

It's inspiration overload! 

Make sure you stop on by Judy Watkins blog here for all the amazing details of this years show. While you are there, check out the "places" category for a fun listing of antique and vintage stores to visit in our area after you have gone to the Remnants Show (we would love to see you at the store, stop in and tell us what you thought of ROTP)! 

I had to be out of town during the last Remnants show (the Fall one) so these photos are from the different vendors booths at last Springs show, aren't they just amazing? I wish I could find my list that told you who's booth is in each photo.  I promise I will do better next time!














 



We hope to see you there, we wont have a booth but we will be shopping! Just in case you can't remember what we look like, we will be the ones drooling over all of the yummy goodness! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment