Sunday, January 29, 2012

Taylor Swift + Ventura Flea Market = One Great Day!

What a day! Vintage, ephemera, country singers??? Oh, My! You never know who you'll see when you go to the Flea. Last time it was Ty Pennington, this time it was, drum roll please....
 This gal....Yep, Taylor Swift! Crazy!


There I was looking at jewelry and I looked up and she was right next to me in a booth! Oh my goodness she is prettier in person than on TV! And boy is she tall! I just wish I could have put my words together fast enough to ask for an autograph for my baby girl, Sydney, who is in love with her! Ugh! My brain just wouldn't work fast enough! Who'd have thought that among the treasures at a flea market, one can run into their favorite singer!
Win, win!
So not only did that totally make my day, but to top it off we came home with some amazing vintage luggage, beautiful old mirrors, some amazing cottage pictures, and some of the cutest vintage aprons ever!
Oh, and Taylor if you should happen to read my lowly little blog, I also collect vintage books and one with your autograph would definitely be a prized possession!  ;)
 -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment