Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hunting and Gathering

 Sometimes you run into beauty in the least expected places. Take this past Friday for example, my mom, my best friend, and I went junking in the hills between Cambria and Paso Robles. Not our usual stomping ground, but a place I remember from my youth as we had a cattle ranch there, and I would go up on occasion with my dad whenever he was doing work on a fence or checking on cattle. 
 It was a glorious morning and as we turned on to the road that would take us by our old ranch, a line of about 20 restored Model T's came driving down the road and it was almost as if we were stepping back in time. Here are just a few photos of the wonderful sites we took in during our day, beautiful homes, barns, and country roads were everywhere! 
 We had a wonderful day filled with some amazing finds and lots of laughter. Fall is definitely starting to take hold here on the Central Coast and after our journey through the countryside I am finally ready! 
Check back in, there are some wonderful new things coming to the store and don't forget that just around the corner is Three Speckled Hens and Remnants of the Past! I can't wait! 
 I hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment