Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


I just want to give a huge shout out to my mom. She is amazing. I am so thankful to call her my mom, my best friend, and my business partner. She is such a blessing to me, and to my children, who adore her. Thanks Mom, for everything you have done for me. 

Don't forget your mom (or wife), this Mother's Day! Come in to Vintage Etc. and get something special for them. We have lots to choose from, including gift certificates for those of you who can't decide! Looking forward to seeing you!

2 comments:

  1. Just read through all of your posts and so enjoyed them! Love all your pictures. I am so relieved to find that the Nest has merely reinvented itself, instead of disappeared. I was in SLO a few years ago and bought a fun sea glass ring from you. The store enchanted me. I can't wait to travel in your direction and visit you again sometime soon. Best wishes for continuing success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do! We would love to have you, it has been such an amazing adventure! Thank you for such a heartfelt post.

    ReplyDelete