Thursday, September 6, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffanys Bridal Shower

I wanted to share with you all a bridal shower we hosted for my lovely Sister-In-Law, Elisabeth. I had a lot of fun putting it together and I have to say thanks to my wonderful husband, and my Mom for all of their hard work. I couldn't have done it without you both!
My Mom and I after the shower!
 The shower had a Breakfast at Tiffanys feel with lots of Tiffany Box Blue accents and of course a LOT of bling! 


I dug through my cupboards and found the linens and crochet overlays that were my grandmothers, a whole lot of silver (which a very loving friend polished for me), and pulled out all of my punch bowls and vintage floral dishes. 



The centerpieces surrounded by loose "diamonds!" My daughter had a great time putting these out on the tables and then collecting them when it was over! She's such a girl!

My vintage floral dishes. I just pick them up whenever I find them. I love them!
 My mom graciously loaned me all of the tables and chairs and most of the large furniture I actually had on hand, waiting to be painted so it could go in the store for Christmas. Needless to say, I got busy and painted, fixed, re-upholstered, and re-purposed items for the event. 

The seating. I just loved the mismatched chairs all painted white and the blue mason jars with Hydrangeas.
 
I love the lace on the vintage white linens. This bistro set is just dreamy!

The wedding ring game.


 I am happy at how it all came together. What do you think? I hope you like the end result!

The spread! Yummy!
The Flower Girls having a great time! (My daughter is on the left!)
 
The gift table with vintage wedding photos and a suitcase for the cards.
Look at all those beautiful gifts!
It was a lovely day filled with lots of laughter and yummy food! 

Engagement photos hung from an old frame with clothespins!
The Tiffany Blue tutu, I picked up at Remnants of the Past! It is soooo yummy!
 Now ... on to the wedding!


Me and my beautiful Sis-In-Law, aka The Bride! Love you Liz!


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment