Monday, December 5, 2011

Vintage Find of the Week!



Okay, first I must say that I LOVE Christmas! It is my favorite month, my Anniversary, my husbands birthday, and a time when I can go hog wild with decorating for Christmas! The other day when my mom and I were out and about we came across these beauties! Swoon! Santa, 2 reindeer and a candle all for a great deal! It was meant to be. My mom and I filled my car (no surprise there...) with lots and vintage finds, these lovelies and 2 large snowmen for my mom's porch. My kids were squished in the middle of the car with vintage lawn ornaments all around them, a true sign of a fabulous day!

So what do you think? Arn't their faces so sweet! I just love them. Oh, and Santa, he is almost 5 feet tall!  Now I have to convince my husband that he loves them too, since they will be clogging up our storage for the rest of the year! Maybe I can hang them from the ceiling?? Oh well, I am off to Home Depot now to get some poinsettias to put on my potting bench. Maybe I will look for some seriously cool tool to win my husbands love back while I am there. :) 

What sort of vintage decor do you use to decorate for Christmas? I can't wait to see it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment