Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Three Speckled Hens



What a fabulous weekend! First, to the "Hens" who put on the show, you did an outstanding job! Second, to the vendors who sold at the show, amazing displays and products. If you didn't head out to the show you missed out! Such lovely goodies to be had, I had so much fun just meandering around and drooling over everything in sight! Here are just a few photos, trust me there were so many more things I could have taken pictures of but when I get in the "zone" I tend to forget that the object that is dangling from my wrist like a dead fish is a camera!

These beauties were found at Brothers of Industry. Such an eclectic and amazing mix of old and new, and some gorgeous lighting ideas! You must check them out!
 I kind of got lost here...  
Uber Chic carries a jaw dropping collection of grain sacks and European antiques and collectibles. They have an amazing eye and some of the tables in their booth almost stopped my heart.


One of my favorite vendors to see at every show I go to, I had the pleasure of getting to know her when we had a booth next to each other at Three Speckled Hens a few years back. Not only is she an amazing designer, but she is a total kick in the pants, fun person to be around. I am always inspired by her displays and cant wait to see what she will do next. This time was no different, whenever I leave her booth I immediately want to go home and completely redo my house!
 
 



Look at those goofy people in that mirror! Oh, and that mirror, came home with us too! It is gorgeous!

Bistro Chic in Ramona, Ca. had some fabulous silver pieces and if you stop by the store our lovely new jewelry case was purchase from them! It is just perfect for that general store / mercantile feel that Vintage Etc. is going for! I just loved their wonderful use of warm and cool tones in their displays. It totally made me want to sit down to a gourmet meal and some good wine!
 
 
Look at those silver chargers! Arn't they gorgeous?

  Then there's the orange industrial table...I tried, seriously tried to talk my husband into this table. Not that I even have a place for it, but it spoke to me. I wanted it (still want it, sob) so bad. I think it would be beautiful on our patio, in my dining room, just about anywhere. I don't care that it probably weighs 500 pounds and it could actually kill me if it rolled over me in one of my decorating sprees at midnight. My husband laughed when I showed it to him, then said "So what else did you want to show me?" Yeah, men just don't get it sometimes!


Ok, well there you have it. Just a few of the fun and beautiful things we got to lay our eyes on this past weekend. If you missed it, don't fret though, you get another chance to see some of these vendors at Remnants of the Past this coming weekend, October 8/9! Yeah, I know,  two weekends in a row of vintage goodness. Seriously, the checkbook might get taken away after this month!

While you are checking out all of the wonderful things at Remnants of the Past, make sure to stop by Vintage Etc. and see what's new for Fall. It's full of fun new products and some beautiful furniture pieces! 
Don't forget we are open Monday - Saturday 11-5 and Sunday 12 - 5. 

Have a great weekend!
-Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment