Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sneak Peak Satur..uh..Tuesday!

Well look who has a new modem!! Woohoo! Since I know that you are all so excited I am back online, I thought I would start with a Sneak Peak Saturday...ok, I know its Tuesday but work with me here. I have a lot of catching up to do! 

Our Sneak Peak items this week are (drumroll please) 2 of the most gorgeous, blue-green vintage chairs ever. Wouldn't they just be perfect on your front porch? Yep, I think they would.
 Oh, and did I mention the paint color is original! Swoon! They are in perfect condition, and oh so comfortable to sit in!
I just love these chairs, not only do they have a little bounce when you sit in them but the shape also just seems to mold to you. Trust me, they almost didn't make it in to the store. I even had to talk the hubby into letting them go! I hope you have a wonderful week! Keep checking in, we have lots to catch up on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment