Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Illness, Graduations, & Vacations...Oh My!

I have been a bad blogger...between everyone in my family getting sick, going out of town for my nieces graduation, and an absolutely wonderful vacation, I have sorely neglected my blogger account. For this I must apologize. Forgive me, won't you?
Although if I am being honest, the lack of technology over the past few weeks has been refreshing. To be able to turn off, get quiet, and really talk to the people around me has been something that I have missed. Except for a heated scrabble game with the help of Word Find, the phones have been set aside, the TV has been off, and the art supplies and board games have come out in full force. It has been a wonderful way to start our Summer. 

Speaking of Summer, did you notice that it is FINALLY here! I am thrilled! Hello warm weather, it is about time! What kinds of activities do you have planned now that schools out and Mr. Sunshine has arrived??



No comments:

Post a Comment